Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last time I rode anything with any regularity was a 1987 Honda 200M 3-wheeler. It's been a while, but I picked up a barely used 2020 Sportsman 570 with 150 miles and a factory winch earlier this week mostly to help around the yard and give the kids some rides on our land. It's way more machine than I needed, but any decent used one sold before I could leave work and go look so i started looking at new ones for 2K more. Then this one popped up and I went and got it.

Put it to work already and moved 12 yards of dirt. Beat the heck out of pulling it by hand LOL. A smart man would have just gotten a loader and fixed the the lawn later. I don't know if it makes me smarter or not, but for a lot more work, I was able to leverage that into permission from my wife for a new ATV.

I look forward to never needing any mechanical advice, but am happy to know there's a place to come for help if I need it.

·
Registered
19’ 850SP Camo. MtAiry Maryland
284 Posts
Nice Machine! And yes this site is a goldmine of knowledge and awesome people willing to help with any problems 😄

1 - 3 of 3 Posts