Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
i would beat you up if you didnt ride a polaris. good thing the honda ATVs are the worst machines in the market IMO, i would rather walk through the woods then ride a honda, and the yamaha's are given way too much credit for what they are. rode a grizzley one time and it had A LOT of body roll. ill stick with the sportsman and XPs

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
polaris might have a few flaws but the frames dont buckle when they hit a rough spot in the trail like can am

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
I usually pick on everyone!:argue::wavey:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I bought three polaris's this year and am very happy with them but still get hasseled by the pin heads that think there is nothing better than a honda

·
Registered
102 Posts
Here is what i found
Press and hold the mode button for approximately 7 seconds until the word OFF apperears in the information center
Let me know if it works

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey there I tried 7 sec and longer I don't even know how to set my clock but it
did'nt work I purchased mine used and got no manual I will order one just would like
to set clock and make the signal go off it does go off after 15 sec or so is that normal
tell me how to set clock thanks clevedog2

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
clevedog2, here is how you do it.

1)put your machine in neutral
2)turn key on(dont start machine) then off and leave it off for 15 seconds
3)press and hold the yellow override button, and then turn key on

this should take you to diagnostics mode, you can scroll through all the different menus by pressing the yellow button. each press goes to the next menu. keep scrolling until you get to the menu that has the wrench lit up and should say "0". press and hold the yellow buttong (about 7 seconds) untill it says "OFF" press and hold the yellow button again (about 7 seconds) until its says "0" again and it should be flashing now. now everytime you press the yellow button, it goes up 1 hours. you can press and hold to scroll faster. you can set it all the way up to 100 hours. after you set it to the hours you want, you can just turn the key back off, and it done. 50 hour reset is the norm

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hoping to join a site that doesn't just beat up on anyone that doesn't ride Yamaha or Honda..
Welcome to the site! I've had Honda's in the past and they have issues too, Mr. Honda likes to brainwash his owner's!!! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts