Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm yet another one, lol, thanks to all here for info , lots of it too - also new to atv of 'my own' always had bikes .
2012 Polaris 500 HO green.
Q; Can the 'muffler mod' be done now , ie. before break-in ? I don't see why not , i've had bikes with hi-flow exhaust and intake from the get go ....is it any warranty issue (?)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Hello & welcome. I'd wait until the 6 month warranty has past!!!!!

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
I'm going to echo SMP here. No sense giving them a reason to deny a claim should it arise. Many happy miles to you!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
i agree with the above, wait till warranty is up, welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi to everyone... im new here to your forum...as my heading says ive got a 05 pred.. the guy i picked it from didnt know what was wrong with it... his dummy freind timed it way wrong.. its retimed, carb kit done, waiting for gasket to clutch cover next week and i should be good to go... ill keep you posted... nice meeting you guys... and girls till next time..

·
Registered
8 Posts
posting

I cant figure out where to click in order to make a post,,,....help... I can reply tho..hahahhah I guess bigdumy suits me well!!!!

·
Registered
826 Posts
I cant figure out where to click in order to make a post,,,....help... I can reply tho..hahahhah I guess bigdumy suits me well!!!!
Click on "Forum Tools" after choosing which heading you would like your topic listed in. For example if you own a Sportsman 500 and have a question, click on "polaris sportsman" then "forum tools". A small drop down menu then select "post a new thread".
:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts