Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Mark, new to the forum! Found this because I was having an issue with my machine and this site popped up! Worked for me too, as I resolved the issue! I have a 2015 Sportsman XP 1000 and love it! Plans are to buy another one in the near future. I currently live in Florida (moved here for my job, not sticking around!!) but grew up in the mountains of Colorado, where I'll return hopefully sooner than later! I love the mountains, I also drag race (I run a 6.xxx second, 200+ mph rear engined dragster on nitrous and alcohol), love hiking, riding my atv, and camping. I don't ride as much here as I did back home, but I do try to at least get out on my machine and blitz around as often as I can.

·
Premium Member
3,841 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I bet there is a bit of difference in the style of riding available between Colorado and Florida...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very.....home, depending on the trail, careful throttle control, steering input, and weight forward or back is critical.....here, seated, throttle open, turn occasionally....ugh....I like technical riding but just nothing here......just sand and wet sand.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts