Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I just joined the forum and thought I'd say hello. I am retired now and own a 2000 Polaris Sportsman Remington Special Edition that I bought new. I haven't had the time or opportunity to ride much.......until now. So looking forward to riding as much as I want and when I want here in the Missouri Ozarks now that I am retired.

I am sure there is a lot of helpful and interesting material to find on the forum. Glad to be here !! :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Welcome....

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Welcome...... sounds like you finally get to have some fun.

There is some beutiful country side down there to see! Of which I got to experiance last week for the first time, while on a "work trip"...... a small group of us visited the Springfield area... or mainly, Rogersville's -Jun's Mid-America Fire Aperatous Dealer to look a piece of equipment.

·
Registered
5 Posts
New to the Forum

Hello everyone,
New to this group. Living in Costa Rica with a 2009 Ranger Crew. Hard to get parts and service thus I'm trying things on my own. Need some help!!!!
I have a torn front boot on the front axle thus I ordered the correct boot kit and pulled everything apart but........forgot to detail the assembly of the actual CV joint race cup, star wheel (for lack of a better term) and ball bearings. On several You Tube video's they say the cup should be installed with the flush side on first facing the axle. It will go on either way but I assume there is a right and a wrong. Specifically I took apart the inner joint to allow for removal of both boots. Any help and or photo's would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
hola amigos

1 - 11 of 11 Posts