Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I just dont know if this is normal for the predator or not. Does the steering feel sloppy? I am just wondering if all my tierod ends are bad or are thes things just built like this. It rides straight at speed but at slow speed seems really loose. It has a some side to side motion in handle bars with no movement of wheels. Is this something to do with bump steer.

I think this is just stock sterring. I really dont know what year. think its an 04. 5 speed no reverse. Piped and filter. Its soppose to be built. but yeah dont think so. it is snappy but im use to banshee and an yfz 450 so power feels alot diffrent. This thing seems to stick alot better than them. I am just use to haveing on the spot reaction to steering movement not some lose ness in it. If this is normal ill get use to it. But is ive got bad tie rod ends Im a little werie about full speed afraid of popping a tie rod end. any information would be usefull

·
Registered
12 Posts
all preds 06 and older have the pro steer. most likely the center links that connect to the tie rods are bad. 2 choices, 07 conversion, or new links

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
521 Posts
lift the front end and look for slop./wobble in the front end it can be from tie rod ends too ball joints also shock bushings and pro steering links

1 - 4 of 4 Posts