Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just purchased my first Polaris Sportsman 850 XP. Took it out to St. Joe state park in Park Hills, Mo. today and had a blast. Ive ridden just about every atv out there except a can-am and I can honestly say its one of the best. Averaged about 20mpg and only got stuck once. New winch and replacement tires are coming soon. Decided on the new Pitbull Growlers 26.5's and still trying to decide on spending the money on a Warn or saving a bit and getting one of the cheap ones off ebay??????????????????????

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
welcome to the site! glad you like your machine

winchs are kinda a 'you-get-what-you-pay-for' thing. would personally save to get the warn. when you need a winch, your REALLY need it to work.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, thats what i figured after today, my buddy was ridding his 05' 450 kodiak 4x4 that i sold him 2 years ago and guess what winch has been on the front and pulled me out of the hole...... the Warn winch thats 5 years old and still works like its new.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Registered
580 Posts
Welcome aboard. Congrats on your new purchase. I have a warn on my Suzuki Vinson (I know, I know what is a Vinson guy doing on a Polaris site). It has come in handy several times.

Anyway, if I can ever help with new fluids for your ATV, don't hesitate to ask.

Take care,

·
Registered
517 Posts
welcome to the site

1 - 7 of 7 Posts