Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on guys new to the site and just bought a 2014 570 touring on thursday. First four wheeler I have owned. Always had 3 wheelers (built 1986 350x and a 1984 200es) excited about the new machine can't wait to get to TN and WV and ride the trails!

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
I see you already upgraded the tires!

Great machine you're going to love the power and handling

·
Registered
815 Posts
CONGRATS. I love my 570 touring.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah Tyler I just went with the mud lite xl 's pretty modest good all around tire. I do alot of hunting and woods riding so they should get the job done

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Welcome aboard :shakehands:

That's a great machine you bought!! Did you have a specific passenger in mind (wife, kids) when you got the touring??

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

That's a great machine you bought!! Did you have a specific passenger in mind (wife, kids) when you got the touring??

yea my wife. She always liked my 3 wheeled death traps till we went to Tennessee with my friends from work and got to ride in on my buddy's ranger.... then it was time for me to break out the check book! Glad I did it though she loves it

·
Registered
4,629 Posts

yea my wife. She always liked my 3 wheeled death traps till we went to Tennessee with my friends from work and got to ride in on my buddy's ranger.... then it was time for me to break out the check book! Glad I did it though she loves it

Awesome!!! Did you happen to keep the ATCs too?? My family had a 1984 125m and a 1984 200s that I grew up riding. Loved using balloon tires as a means if suspension lol!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

That's a great machine you bought!! Did you have a specific passenger in mind (wife, kids) when you

Awesome!!! Did you happen to keep the ATCs too?? My family had a 1984 125m and a 1984 200s that I grew up riding. Loved using balloon tires as a means if suspension lol!

yea they aren't going anywhere! My 200es was my dad's he bought it new and she's in mint condition. And the 350x is my baby we live near a 4x4 Beach In the obx nc we spend a lot of time there in the summer... We do a lot of paddle tire racing over there so I couldn't get rid of it and let my boys think they were going to be the new King of the hill this summer lol

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
yea they aren't going anywhere! My 200es was my dad's he bought it new and she's in mint condition. And the 350x is my baby we live near a 4x4 Beach In the obx nc we spend a lot of time there in the summer... We do a lot of paddle tire racing over there so I couldn't get rid of it and let my boys think they were going to be the new King of the hill this summer lol

Just picturing that 350x tearing ass down a beach gave me a huge smile :veryhappy:

Sounds like a blast!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts