Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's my intro.

I'm a retired Army guy who still works about half the year supporting military training in one capacity or another. The other half the year I spend playing and making up for all the times I had to work while on active duty.

I enjoy hunting (elk and deer), fishing (trout and salmon), camping, 4 wheeling and spending time outdoors. I try to wrench on all my own stuff, especially if I can find out what's wrong with something without having to take stuff to the dealer. I know I owe DieselTechRon some $$ for all of his videos I've followed from Youtube to fix my '04 6.0 PSD.

I mostly work on old Fords and have collected a few, including a '71 Bronco with a 408 SEFI stroker on 40s, an original '66 Bronco Roadster, an '83 Bronco with an SAS and SEFI 351W/ZF/Atlas on 37s, a '78 F150 shortbed stepside on 33s and a rock buggy that started life as a pile of parts and 7 sticks of tubing in my shop. Do a search for my username on Youtube you'll see some of the stuff from the Moab Bronco Safari last year.

I try and add new stuff to my repertoire every year, this year I hope to do some turkey and antelope hunting. Last year I got back into archery hunting and bought a new Bowtech Destroyer 350 and started muzzleloader hunting and picked up a CVA Accura V2, both of those are great weapons.

I joined this site because I have an '07 Sportsman 500 EFI 4x4 that is giving me fits and I need help fixing it. I'd be happy to share some of the wisdom I've accumulated over the years.
Joe

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
welcome to the forum RJ....if you have problems post in the sportsman section and sure you will get help....great people here...lots of knowledge....

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts