Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
MSA Black Diesel 14" ATV Wheels 28" Swamp Lite tires just put on my 2014 550 browing.
Very nice!
The black and camo setup is my favorite color combo for an ATV.

I have wanted new wheels for a wile now but have been hesitant, I don't want them sticking way out past the fenders and fender flares are a NOT happening situation for me.
How close to stock (width wise) are those wheels???

I all ready have 27/9/14 up front and 27/11/14 in the back swamp lights and like the way my bike sits.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The wheel and tires I'm running now are 28x11x14 in back and 28x9x14 in front I'm not sure what stock was no rubbing at all and I'm at stock height

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Cool thx, But how far out width wise are they compared to stock?? The 550 sits at 53 inches wheel base... Did those wheels add to that or stay the same??

·
Registered
214 Posts
Real nice. I like the stance.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Nice setup

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Looks great!!! I too love the camo and black look. If those tires reduce your performance any let me know and we can get you a clutch kit for that thing to help you stay at the front of the pack.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. I really haven't noticed a loss in power. I would like to pep it up a little though. What would you recommend for a clutch kit? I ride with a lot of 800's and 850's, I would like a little more power just because.

·
Registered
729 Posts
MSA Black Diesel 14" ATV Wheels 28" Swamp Lite tires just put on my 2014 550 browing.
Very nice!
The black and camo setup is my favorite color combo for an ATV.

I have wanted new wheels for a wile now but have been hesitant, I don't want them sticking way out past the fenders and fender flares are a NOT happening situation for me.
How close to stock (width wise) are those wheels???

I all ready have 27/9/14 up front and 27/11/14 in the back swamp lights and like the way my bike sits.
Have you seen the better custom flares installed ? They look and fit really custom stock.
Help keep ya clean and dry and the black would look great in between - lol

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Thanks guys. I really haven't noticed a loss in power. I would like to pep it up a little though. What would you recommend for a clutch kit? I ride with a lot of 800's and 850's, I would like a little more power just because.
Being a QSC dealer that's what I recommend first. But there are many other companies that make good clutch kits for the 550. No kit will give you more power so to speak, but can help the efficiency of the CVT system to minimize the loss through the system to keep as much as possible at the tires. PM me for setup and pricing options if you are interested. or check my website / FB page.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
looks good, one of my favorite wheels. do you have any head-on or rear shots? as others have asked i want to know how far they sit out from the fenders.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts