Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. We, youngest son his wife and I, mostly ride trails behind the house. Miles of BLM land there. We also enjoy mountain trips into the San Juans of Colorado, and last month spent a long weekend riding Moab UT trails. I normally ride the Sportsman, daughter in law has the Sport 400, while my youngest still is single tracking with his Suzuki dirtbike. The Kodiak is the old workhorse around the place. Hope to spend some time here soaking up info.
:tee:

P

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

There is always something that we can learn or learn to modify so that it works better!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
And welcome to the board!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome. I came up with a rotten staph infection during our last trip to Moab so all my ATVing will be on the computer/forums etc. for a while. Really missing riding, and will be trying to come up with a fender bag for this wound vac the Doc has me on so at least I can get out of the house for short easy rides soon, at least if we don't snow in.

P

·
0 Posts
I have an idea of what you mean.

I am waiting for surgery for spinal stenosis in my Lumbar disks.

Being stuck instide and looking at the non snow nice weather can sure get to you..

We hope that you get better soon.

·
Banned
7 Posts
New to forum

Hi everyone! My name is John and I work in the parts and sales department for a Polaris dealer in MI. I was just cruising around online and stumbled across this site. Looks very interesting and I would like to help as a resource if I can!
A little about me: married, no kids, ex-motocross racer and just love the toys! I look forward to getting to know ppl on here and let me know if I can be of any assistance. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts