Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am brand new to the forum and also to owning a ATV. I recently picked up a 2002 sportsman 700, mainly for ice fishing purposes in the winter, and the occasional trail ride in the summer. I got it for a good deal, but it needed a lot of work. Over the last few weeks I have dumped numerous hundreds of dollars into changing out all the fluids, new tires, carb overhaul, air filter ect ect. The last thing I need to replace is the speedometer cluster gauge so I can have the 4x4 work, as the gauge I have now doesn't work so neither does my 4 wheel drive.

I placed a order with a large online company over 2 months ago for this part (3280425) knowning that it would be on backorder for 3weeks (I was given the same backorder date by my local Polaris dealer, but at a MUCH higher $) I placed the order anyways and each time I call for a update they keep kicking back the date.. It went from the original 3 weeks to over 3 months. and they just kicked it back another month. Does anyone here happen to know where I could find this little bugger at a price that wont break the bank? Thanks for your help and insight guys!

The Gee

1 - 4 of 4 Posts