Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Moderator..IF i posted this in the wrong place or its not allowed in here please feel free to MOVE/DELETE

Just popping in to say hello! Chatted with a few of you via PM Never been on an "official ride" unless you can count checking the fence lines for the neighbor with my new Ranger, or helping chase the cows with my currently on life support Xplorer 250. I will be lurking now that I was made aware of this forum! Thanks STAVE!

DTLMG

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
DTLMG......

Love to have you join Steve and I on this ride. Its not far for you to travel. The trails are wide, guided, and Rangers are welcome. They will take the $35 for the ride which includes a hot lunch on Saturday if you show up! Its all on private land and two loops, 1 is 28 miles, 1 is 37 miles. Lunch in the middle. See link below.

We will help you learn.........

THE RAIN MAKE UP DAY FOR THE RAINED OUT SUNDAY IN JUNE RIDE HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR 8/17 SAME START TIME.

NEW RIDERS ARE WELCOME ON THAT SATURDAY 8/17, REGISTRATION FOR THAT RIDE WILL CLOSE ON 8/9 FOR NEW REGISTRATIONS

https://trempealeaucountyatvclub.com/

Stave, Mary, Rich, Tomasz, Ben, Maybe make a long weekend out of this?????

Add a ride at BRF on Friday? or Sunday? or both Friday and Sunday???

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I checked it out... looks fun a lil more than I am ready for yet I think... Wasn't there something near Middleton in Fall?

·
Premium Member
3,846 Posts
Yes, sent you more information in a PM this morning. Jerry and I will be riding at Black River Falls this Sunday. The trails are wide and more fun than the gravel road Cheese Trail. Although the Cheese trail is fun, it gets really crowded on the weekends. BRF on a Sunday will be mostly to ourselves. You can text me any time, and I can give you more details about Sunday if you want to join us.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
This is a ride at your own pace event. There will be many other Rangers in the group. Most take the scenic tour slow ride!!!!!

This is worth you coming to. Lot of fun will be had.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts