Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just got this sportsman but need a flywheel and i cant seem to fine the right one for under 354 (ebay) the flywheel is stamped ff97 but if any one know how i can use the ff95 stuff i will

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I looked the other night after your response about the ff95 I saw on flea-bay. The only one that was cheaper than the $354.00 was at site sponser Honda East Toledo | For Sale Yamaha Suzuki Kawasaki Polaris Can-Am Sea-Doo Ski-Doo Arctic Cat Victory Kymco Aprilia Motorcycle ATV Side by Side Personal Watercraft Snowmobile Scooter 4x4 Utility Vehicle Generator Ohio Michigan Indiana and they showed it for $310.00 and some change. If I looked at the right year and model. I don't think you ever specified your year and model. Buddy

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Thats what I guessed, and the lowest price I could find was at Honda East.

·
Registered
1 Posts
sportsman overheating problem

Please help! I have a sportsman 2007 model with HOT ENGINE light and the fan comes on as soon as you turn the key on. I have changed the ECM, and and the speedo, the temp sensor was tested good. This is first time start with cold engine. It will start with ENG HOT flashing and fan stays on. What else am I missing or can I do? Thanks for any assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts