Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 570 Sportsman this past weekend. Excited about getting the chance to get it out on some trails. Looking for riding partners in the Knoxville area.

I am a conservative trail rider. No interest in testing the limits of the machine.
No reason to ruin my retirement with broken bones.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the new 570.
You have some of the best trail systems around, just up the road from you...Windrock, Brimstone, Royal Blue...and Hatfield McCoy if you drive further.

If you don't get any hits on some riding partners on here, just head to windrock and I am sure you will find some good folks to hook up with.

There is one person on here that is retired too...His username is Vandal. He lives in Middle TN, but goes to Windrock from time to time. You might shoot him a message if he doesn't chime in on this thread.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dandridge

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the new 570.
You have some of the best trail systems around, just up the road from you...Windrock, Brimstone, Royal Blue...and Hatfield McCoy if you drive further.

If you don't get any hits on some riding partners on here, just head to windrock and I am sure you will find some good folks to hook up with.

There is one person on here that is retired too...His username is Vandal. He lives in Middle TN, but goes to Windrock from time to time. You might shoot him a message if he doesn't chime in on this thread.
Damn Tim...there ya go telling my age again. Woodie...welcome. Hope you enjoy ur 570. I have a 13 500 and just got back from HM...same as you. We may have passed each other on the trail at Buffalo Mountain. We go to Windrock a few times a year. I'll shoot you a message next time we decide to go. Our group consists of 60 year olds and we ride conservatively also. We are about like Tim Allen in Wild Hogs...lol. Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
We are about like Tim Allen in Wild Hogs...lol. Welcome to the forum
Sounds about right. Primary goal is to stay out of the orthopedic ward.

I am thinking about going up to the Holler Crawlers on June 28th and join
their ride for Wounded Warriors.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
We are about like Tim Allen in Wild Hogs...lol. Welcome to the forum
Sounds about right. Primary goal is to stay out of the orthopedic ward.

I am thinking about going up to the Holler Crawlers on June 28th and join
their ride for Wounded Warriors.
Yeah..there was one drop at Buffalo Mountain I refused to go down....thinking about the orthopaedic ward the whole time...or worse. 4 buddies that went down are still shoveling s#$t out of their drawers, and all the guys behind me thanked me for not going down. Now 35 yrs ago I'd have gone without a second thought. Where is the Holler Crawlers?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts