Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve recently been bitten by the atv bug after riding a friend’s older 500. I went out and ordered a 2021 Sportsman 570 a week ago. I’m told delivery will be mid to late July. I look forward to sharing info and learning. I’m a retired LEO. In my spare time in enjoy shooting(I’m a member on a few forums; the M-14 forum must have the same owner because they are identical to this) and training patrol dogs.

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
6,998 Posts
Welcome.gif
to the forum
Cheers.gif

Your question has now been logged into the queue and the next available forum member will answer you shortly. You will be given more advice than you could hope for.

The real shortage in this country is common sense.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
I’ve recently been bitten by the atv bug after riding a friend’s older 500. I went out and ordered a 2021 Sportsman 570 a week ago. I’m told delivery will be mid to late July. I look forward to sharing info and learning. I’m a retired LEO. In my spare time in enjoy shooting(I’m a member on a few forums; the M-14 forum must have the same owner because they are identical to this) and training patrol dogs.
Welcome!

Reactions: K9Cubby

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
6,998 Posts
Welcome to retirement brother in Blue!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts