Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, just wanted to say hi. i am a first time atv owner, i just sold my ranger xp700 and decided to join the atv world. i was initially looking to get a 570 but but found a 13 800 for esentially the same otd price and i couldn't turn it down. so far a great desicion, hard to believe there are machines with more power out there.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Welcome to the board!! There are a bunch of good guys with ample advice and experience for almost any issue you have.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2007 500x2 le
850 Posts
I also bought my 800 due to big bore torque and a awsome price I have 1200 miles and 80 hours absolutly no issues. Everything stayed tight and true its no 850 xp but great machine overall !! And more then enough grunt to get me through most situations I've bEen in ....welcome to the board !!!!!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Have fun with it and be safe.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Can't go wrong with a good ol' VL!

The 800 has been around for quite a while, and seems to be VERY reliable.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yes welcome to the forum. I have a 2011 800 and they are a very nice machine. Lots of very acknowledgable people here with good advice

·
Registered
96 Posts
Also have a 11 800 EFI, love it.. Had a 425 mag for years and wanted to upgrade and was looking at used units but found this one at local dealer 2 years ago. It was left over stock and got a great deal on it

I did get the extended warranty with it though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts