Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heading out this weekend? If so, let me know. I'm itching to get out there for the season!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Going to lost trails in PA tomorrow if you want to join :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I totally would, but I have the kid tomorrow. Wifey is working for 6 hours dead smack in the middle of the day. Thanks for the invite though. I definitely will next time.

·
Registered
133 Posts
As luck would have it I had some sort of engine trouble - luckily it was around 3:30pm and my ass was hurting from all the rocks anyway lol.

It's at the dealer now - maybe we could coordinate a future trip when our schedules align.

·
Premium Member
10,589 Posts
As luck would have it I had some sort of engine trouble - luckily it was around 3:30pm and my ass was hurting from all the rocks anyway lol.

It's at the dealer now - maybe we could coordinate a future trip when our schedules align.

Wanted to get up there the last 2 weekends. Had a couple of invites but life happens. How were the trails aside from the rocks, which I actually don't mind?

·
Registered
133 Posts

Wanted to get up there the last 2 weekends. Had a couple of invites but life happens. How were the trails aside from the rocks, which I actually don't mind?
The trails were much better than the last time I went. Trail #10 is rough....and there is a lot of water overall - but it was fun.

·
Premium Member
10,589 Posts

The trails were much better than the last time I went. Trail #10 is rough....and there is a lot of water overall - but it was fun.
yeah that's why I want to get up there sooner then later because when it's wet the rocks get nice and slick. I like to get up there once in the spring, fall, n winter. What's the word on ur bike?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts