Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I've been doing some research and it doesn't look like there's a 2007 TLD model. If this is true, did the 2007 (base) model get any of the goodies from the 2006 TLD model? What about the close ratio transmission?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
And welcome aboard!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Nope,there is no 07 Predator TLD.No close ratio tranny or adjustable shocks.Polaris said F the Pred because of the Outlaw.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i beg to differ as i have a 2007 predator tld with the fox podium shocks the right trans metallic paint and tld graphics:bling: my title reads 2007 but nothing says one was ever built? weird huh?

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
I have to agree with bullit. on this one. According to the polaris dealers microfiche, there was a LTD predator in 2007 with fox podium shocks and metallic bodwork.

·
Registered
2 Posts
yep its almost a perfect contrast to the 06 where the body is white and the hood is black.. mine is black with a white hood.. i ripped the chrome headlights apart which were:supergay:and painted the insides black and added some red leds... totally changed the look of the front

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys. I've been doing some research and it doesn't look like there's a 2007 TLD model. If this is true, did the 2007 (base) model get any of the goodies from the 2006 TLD model? What about the close ratio transmission?

Thanks!
i got a 2007 predator tld seating in my garage, white and black

1 - 8 of 8 Posts