Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some no limit wheels for my Scrambler, and they came in the other day. The center caps I saw on the webpage were chrome, or some type of shiny metal, and the ones I got were powdercoated red to match the wheel. I wasn't expecting that, PLUS, the powdercoating on the center caps wasn't great.
I called No Limit and spoke with Storm. He had me send in some pictures, and sounded like he was genuinely concerned. He put me in touch with Nathan, who was also very concerned and apologetic. Said he would do whatever he needed to in order to make it right. After we talked, he is sending me another set of red center caps and a set of black ones (they don't make the metallic ones anymore, and I want to try to break the red of the wheels up just a little) FREE.
Mistakes happen, we are all human. No Limit went the extra mile to make sure I was happy, and that means A LOT to me, especially these days where customer service seems to be a thing of the past. I would not hesitate to buy their wheels again and to recommend them to my friends.

BTW I got the Indy Red Octane wheels with a positive cut. Very awesome.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd love to! Problem is, Highlifter is refusing to ship the tires. I think it's because of Mud Nationals, but they deny that. Tires were ordered as soon as they came out (32.5's) and months later, they're still not here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts