Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a sportsman 600 with no spark after reading this forum i decied to \\order a complete new ing. kit #2202603 all was going to be good. but this kit started out being shiped feb 5th. now its back ordered to march 5th. does any one know some other place to order this part. because whats to keep this from going and going and going until who knows when.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
First off, welcome to the board!

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
there really isnt going to be anywhere else to order this kit. its backorder from who ever is making the electrical parts, not polaris. and i can even tell you who makes them, polaris wont say i can promise that. there is nothing to keep this from going on and on. if the manufacture calls polaris and says we cant get you parts unil april now, then it gets pushed back to april....i know, totally frustrating. i worked polaris parts, the worst thing was telling customers parts were backordered and there was nothing i could do about it.

the only thing i can think of you can actively do is to call dealers and see if any of them by chance have this kit at their shop that they are will to let you buy and or ship off if they are too far to drive there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts