Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a source for non oem parts for Sportsman machines? I see there are a lot of places that sell "genuine Polaris parts" online, but are there companies that sell "compatible" non HO engine parts, body parts, suspension etc. Just curious. - thanks

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Sure there are. Try FixMyToys, MotoSport, Atvparts, Bikebandit, Rockymountainatvmc, chaparral-racing, Procaliber, Polarispartshouse to name a few. I've used the first 4 with great success at both OEM and non. In my experience bikebandit is a hair less expensive but many times they don't all have what you need so shop around. I also like Fixmytoys, nice folks to deal with and pretty fast shipout. :usa1:

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
It all depends what you are looking for. Going aftermarket isn't always a great idea depending on the part.

Is there something in particular you are looking for?? For example, starters...DB electrical has good ones. For belts, gates makes the OEM ones so a plain 'ol gates belt works well for less $$

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the responses! bgirard....No immediate needs...I am just building a folder on my desktop of sources and info. This is kind of new to me as I am buying a machine from a friend of mine and it will be my first ATV.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts