Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh we do our share of drinking after the ride or the day is done

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have seen those but no we have breakfast at camp before a snack on the trail and then a big meal in the evening

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
not on a quad trip but I used this yesterday to smoke up some roast beef for sandwiches for the football game. GO HAWKS!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
not on a quad trip but I used this yesterday to smoke up some roast beef for sandwiches for the football game. GO HAWKS!
Thor, it looks like if you installed some bigger wheels and tires you could tow that on the trails. Just don't let it tip over and throw all your meat on the ground...LOL Nice smoker Thor

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Thor, it looks like if you installed some bigger wheels and tires you could tow that on the trails. Just don't let it tip over and throw all your meat on the ground...LOL Nice smoker Thor
it's a pretty wide wheel base, and a low center of gravity (fire bricks in the bottom barrel) But my concern would be tending the fire, and the meet moving out of the sweet spot. This smoker is a wood fire smoker so it really needs to be babysat when you're using it. but that just means time in the shop or beer in the belly. not this weekend, but next, I'll be smoking and forging at the same time for the first time. Should be an interesting excise in time management and task juggling. lol

·
Registered
488 Posts
I've got a 3 lb pork shoulder all rubbed down with my wifes Kansas City rib rub. Just put it on the grill for some pulled pork. Hickory smoke 2 hrs at 250, wrap in foil and back in for another 6 hrs. Just falls apart. Mmmmmm!

·
Registered
7,469 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Guy where we where at makes them they are really cool they move up and down real easy and can swing away for flipping or seasoning or when taking off

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Best record in the NFL!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts