Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my 09 Sportsman 500 off the show room floor. I test drove every make out there. When I sat on this Polaris the first time I was sold. It is the most comfortable wheeler I have ever sat on. Test drove one and that was it, parked it on the trailer. It has been the best wheeler I have ever owned.

Hello everyone!! :)

http://www.polarisatvforums.com/forums/members/39912-albums1316-picture7038.jpg

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Great to have another member on here from Arkansas. I hope you got it from Gregory Polaris they are a great dealership.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great to have another member on here from Arkansas. I hope you got it from Gregory Polaris they are a great dealership.
LOL! Nope, Actually picked mine up at the Polaris dealer in Bryant. Wasnt to happy with him because I wanted the orginal rims that came off my wheeler. He said he used them as a trade in (credit) on the new rims. I didnt see any credit on my bill for them, thats for sure. It wasnt that big of a deal then but I sure wished I had them now. Regardless of the dealer, there is no doubt my next wheeler will be another Polaris.

WOO HOO! Glad to be here!

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
I agree. A Polaris rides smooth and has the horsepower you need to get a job done. Price on something to me is considered when I buy like a car,truck, or atv or major item. But I like doing business with helpfull friendly people. I will choose a friend over any amount of money any day of the week. If someone don't back up what they say I don't trust them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree. A Polaris rides smooth and has the horsepower you need to get a job done. Price on something to me is considered when I buy like a car,truck, or atv or major item. But I like doing business with helpfull friendly people. I will choose a friend over any amount of money any day of the week. If someone don't back up what they say I don't trust them.

I totally agree!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts