Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone want to get together for a Wisconsin or Michigan ride this week in mid October?

In Wisconsin thinking the Dungood trails. Could start in Pembine, Wi? Can get all the way to the UP from here.

In Michigan thinking ??????

Any other ideas???

·
Registered
644 Posts
ill have to check the vac calendar tomorrow . i do have the entire last week of oct off . we could make a week of riding out of that ? hit a few different places . like a tour of riding locations ?

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
I'm out till next year or so.
You’re on the road now Tom? How’s the trucking life?

I have a few vacation days left for this year. We were hoping to use them meeting up down in Hatfield when the leaves start to, or have fallen.

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm open to anything, prefer to trail ride not park ride. Was thinking Dun-good?

·
Premium Member
10,359 Posts

I have a few vacation days left for this year. We were hoping to use them meeting up down in Hatfield when the leaves start to, or have fallen.
When do you think you're headed down?? What town/campground are you staying at??? We might head back down toward the end of November. Can't get enough of HMT 😁.

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts

Trucking sucks! -but they are hiring if you want to hit the road I'm doing about 4500 miles a week [ Mo-Fri ]. I already booked another load and it will take me another week... about HMT, I'd have to take some short run and do it weekdays thou... But on my last trip, I wonder if you guys plan to go LBL next year.? I'd rent some place for short family vacation, go ATV and fishing with you -if you don't mind. If you plan to hit Colorado thats fine. Speaking of fish, my wife says Thank you, it was delicious ! Let me know ahead if/when you decide to go HMT, On Fridays I book loads for Monday so I need to know sometime ahead how to schedule next week...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
644 Posts
tom , what kind of trucking are you doing ? i thought you were delivering campers ?

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
tom , what kind of trucking are you doing ? i thought you were delivering campers ?
Yeap... you're right ! I haul them from midwest to westcoast , coming back empty every week... main reason why it sucks ! The good thing is, with p.u. truck I can travel places I couldn't with semi truck. I sold semi and reefer, and new owners are happy with it... what's more ? now, when I bought p.u. truck, local jobs from sprinter contract showed up, but I'd have to go with straight truck thou, which I wouldn't like as much as current ride. But I'd stay home everyday... some for some... anyhow, I wish I could split half and do both... So, now when the whole world know all about it I can share my ride so people can recognize me on the road and get off my way !

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Does the Scrambler fit in the rear of the camper???

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is W Virginia on the way between the Midwest and the west coast?

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I need my RotoPax nozzle back!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts