Polaris ATV Forum banner

Who should be the October Polaris ATV of the Month?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let the voting begin for the October 2020 Polaris ATV of the Month! We will leave the poll open until the end of the month and then announce the winner. We got some really good pics this month, thanks to everyone that participated and GOOD LUCK!!

FPD218

2019 Sportsman 850 SP Premium, Removed all Warning Decals, 3500# Polaris Winch W/Synthetic Rope, Winch Stopper Cable Line Saver, Garmin GPS176C, Ram Mount, Polaris Rear View Mirrors, 4" Front Rack Extender, ATV-GURU.COM Front and Rear Bumpers, 2" Receiver in Front Bumper, PIAA 80 watt light bar, Kenda K587 HTR Bear Claws 26X9X14 & 26X11X14, Rear LED work lights/strobes, Polaris Lock & Ride Rear Storage Box, Ultimate Series Windshield Fairing, Mid & Low Height Windshield, LED Headlights, Center LED Brake/Tail Light, HighLifter Springs, Garage Products Bushings, added Left Rear brake caliper, 3X RotoPax 1 gallon gas cans, Garmin Camera.

Weskerz

2013 sportsman 850 XP HO
3" of lift with 2.5" rake on the rear
33x8 BKT with 18" MSA Diesel's
1.5" spacers
Wild boar rad relocate
SYA snorkel kit
High lifter clutch kit (but switching to an epi setup here soon)
Sixity XTA axles
2500 lb winch

phil

2015 Sportsman 850 in Sage Green, GSE Performance TrailTammer Muffler and Air Filter, 3500 lb. Polaris HD Winch, QSC Clutch Kit (from Ryan @ RVS Performance); Odyssey PC925L-P Power Sports Battery. VIPair Windshield w/mirrors, HD ATV Gear Billet Pinion Cover, EPI HD Springs, Front & Rear, Cecco Frame Braces, 27X9 and 27X11-14 STI Rocktane XD Rubber, Guru Bumpers, Front & Rear, Lock 'n Ride Front & Rear Boxes, Rhino Monster, Rear Box, Camoplast Tatou 4s Track System,
Heated Grips and Throttle Control, Garmin EchoMap 63 Plus GPS, SuperATV EZSteer 380, Various Mods for Ice-Fishing

Am3ric4nGI

2020 Polaris 570 Premium Nara Bronze, extended front rack, front brush guards, mirrors and hand guards.

·
Registered
2020 Polaris General 1000
28 Posts
BORING!!!! Looked Photoshopped to me.

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
You know what would make this thread even better???? If someone would post up a pic of they're very own pride and joy General 1k 🙄🤪🤣!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
You know what would make it even better than that, if someone knew how to properly use the English language.
"If someone would post up a pic of they're very own pride and joy General 1k."

Now that's Funny!!! 🤪

Here you go bp405, next months entry. Hope I have your vote, especially since you asked for this.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Ahh they're, their, there, the air, you get the point!!! Hey I went to school to be an engineer. Something interesting I observed the physics professors, chem pros, calc, and diffy Q pros all had sloppy hand writing and spelled incorrectly plus using full words just slowed down the process. And hey if spelling and grammar was really that important english and writing teachers would be rich. Hey fugazi forgetta about it!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ahh they're, their, there, the air, you get the point!!! Hey I went to school to be an engineer. Something interesting I observed the physics professors, chem pros, calc, and diffy Q pros all had sloppy hand writing and spelled incorrectly plus using full words just slowed down the process. And hey if spelling and grammar was really that important english and writing teachers would be rich. Hey fugazi forgetta about it!!!!
Now that's more like it, right up my alley I'd say. I like you bp405, you have a great sense of humor. I guess I'll just set that special pair of cement boots aside that I had lined up. Sleepin wit tha Fishes will have to wait. 😂

·
Registered
28 Posts
Going out on a limb: FPD218 will be the winner of this Photoshop contest. All others, Forgettabouit!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts