Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few shots from October rides this year in Nevada and Arizona. First two are in the Christmas Tree Pass area outside of Laughlin Nevada and the others are in the Hualapai Mountains in the Kingman Arizona area. Lots of fall flowers this time of year.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
that's outstanding!.. what I would give to ride those wide open spaces with miles of rugged dry trails like what your pics show, or out in the desert.. Here in southern Ontario Canada, most of whats avail is deep woods and mud, mud, mud.. Can't go more than a few km's from one mud hole to the next.. Just can't be avoided.. Its just the way it is up here.. Don't get me wrong its fun and our geography is some of the most beautiful in the world.. Would just like to go for a multi mile ride sometime that doesn't involve mud!.. God bless my winch.. ha!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah, don't usually have to deal with too much mud around here, at most it is usually just a nice small stream or water crossing and sometimes a little snow but for the most part not really that much mud. We do have some forest riding in AZ too but where I am at it is mostly high desert with the exception of some very close mountains, The Hualapai's, Cerbats, Aquarious and the Musics are high enough to actually ride in the pines and some Aspen in the Hualapai's. Within a 50 mile radius of home I can be riding desert at 500feet all the way up to Mountains of about 7,000 feet. The norm is Summertime at 7,000 and Wintertime at 500 for the most part due to outside temps. The deep woods of Canada would be quite the scenic ride I'm sure, sounds like the mudholes might not be so great though. It takes a lot of water to be that green though.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
we rode in Arizona couple of years ago but went out in a jeep it was great love to do it on 4 wheelers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts