Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I hate to join the forum just to sell some things, but I have 12 filters to sell and would love to pass on some savings to you guys.
I have tried selling them elsewhere with no luck so I thought I would try here. Hope you guys can benefit from the good deal.

I have 12 available, all brand new in the box, but some of the boxes have slight damage, the filters are flawless.
Part number is 2520799 they are OEM Pure Polaris
I would prefer if you make sure it fits your ATV so i am not liable if its wrong, I have a list of ATV's that it fits that i found just from googling, so you guys could do the same if you didn't already know what your vehicle takes. I believe it fits Sportsman 850 of various variety, and RZR 900, but PLEASE double check, I will not be liable if you buy them and they don't fit. I gave you the part number it's your responsibility to make sure its right.

They have been slowly selling for over 12-13 dollars shipped on ebay.
I would like to get 11.50 shipped, I would go lower but since I don't have discounted shipping rates, that is where I'll be losing money.

I will only accept paypal, and only ship to the United States.
I will give a discount to orders of 4 or more.
You can check my ebay feedback if you wish, and paypal is really good about covering orders if something goes wrong. (which is why I only accept paypal, and not the paypal gift as then its isn't covered.)

Message me for purchase information, questions, or for my ebay ID so you can check my feedback. I am in no way trying to swindle anybody, just trying to help out some people with good deals and sell some of my surplus items.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any interest in these? I'd really love to sell all of these at once, so I can pass the savings on to you guys. If I sell them as one lot the shipping will be cheaper.
Or even just two groups of 6 would be nice. I'm willing to make someone a bargain if they buy all of them or a good deal if they buy 6 of them. Message me if there is any interest whatsoever and we will work out a deal.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Retail of all 12 filters is $132 shipped. I am willing to do $90 shipped for all 12
or $50 shipped for 6 of them.
lets sell these things

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
So are you selling them at (close to) retail or are you selling them as you stated: "Hope you guys can benefit from the good deal." Which I would call $50-60 for all 12 or about half price..... since you don't have a use for them obviously, and posted just to benifit and not contribute to the site. Go "Troll" somewhere else..... as I wouldn't consider $1-2 off of a $2-3 wholesale filter a "good deal".

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
25% off isn't a good deal?
I may be willing to go a little lower, but I will leave that bargaining to private messages.
Just because i have no use for them doesn't mean I should give them away.

If someone wants these just message me an offer, im willing to make a deal with someone. the more they buy the better the deal will be.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
25% off isn't a good deal?
No, not when your using the site as a "vendor" without propper approval.

I may be willing to go a little lower, but I will leave that bargaining to private messages.... the more they buy the better the deal will be.
Now your talking!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Buy them by 5 tomorrow and ill do $55.00 for all 8 of the filters shipped. Or ill do $30 for 4 filters
Tomorrow only as I have the day off and would like to ship them out, after that the price goes back up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
shipping these one at a time is killing my profit. Lets get these things sold.
last 7 filters for $50 shipped
Your saving nearly 40% off of retail.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts