Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all Bigtime coming to you from Michigan.

I wanted to put this up on the site in plenty of time for people who are interested in a hell of a good time as well as helping out a great cause. I am a member of ATV Offroad.net here in Michigan. This year we are hosting a charity ride for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. The event will take place out of Frederic, MI which is between Grayling and Gaylord the weekend of May 31st. The riding will be on the Kalkaska trail system and will be available to ATVs, motorcycles, side by sides, trucks, and jeeps. There will be night rides on May 30th and 31st with the all day riding event on the day of the 31st. The event has a $50 entry fee which includes the ride, event t-shirt, catered dinner, and there will be door prizes and give-aways. There is camping and motels available at reduced rates for those that are participating in the event.

This is the weekend after Memorial Day weekend. I will be camping at the Trails Campground from Thursday through Sunday. If you can make it that would be great. I will post the link to the local flyer. Any other information can be found at ATV Offroad Club of Michigan - Offroad Today or you can just PM me or reply to the thread if you have any information.

I you can make it that would be awesome the more the merrier. This is a great opportunity to help out a great cause.

ATV Offroad Club of Michigan Forums

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
To far away for me but glad to see someone doing something for others. You should post this on your local craigslist and or newspaper. Wishing you the best of luck! Thanks for looking out for others!!!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. Hopefully this will spark some interest from guys here in Michigan.

I will keep my fingers crossed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts