Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a trailer to pull around my property with my 570. Trails are a little rough. Made an attempt to attach file of one from Cabala's [not sure if it went through} that I stumbled across but it was almost immediately discontinued. Might of missed my best bet. Seemed like it would of fit the bill which would be for hauling tree stands, food plot supplies, and hopefully deer. Interested in something flat bed style with possible removable rails. Been searching all over. One option was from harbor freight but was looking for more aggressive tires {ATV type} and looks like it would be a pain to retro fit. Polar has a brand new one out on there web site but no reviews anywhere. Ohio steel has one but with a mesh deck. Not sure about that or the build quality. Can anyone recommend any options. Not really in to a build. Or spending a fortune. Thanks for any replies

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
Harbor Freight has 2 that may fit your needs. $120 and $300. The 120 has sidewalls. And with everyday coupon, you get 20% off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts