Polaris ATV Forum banner

181 - 190 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
How many of those women from that women's ride do you guys think are lost in the Nemadji forest still LOL
No kidding we are lucky to be alive! Not many people can say they survived a riding trip when there were 300 women drivers also in the same trail system Lol.

Sorry about the sideways pictures I can't rotate them for some reason
Yeah no Sh!t, especially with half of them hanging out of over loaded sxs's pounding booze!!! I even had to rescue 2 of them that dropped into a pond from a gravel road.... Nothing like pushing a 2000 Sportsman 500 up a road bank and realizing they did not even have it in gear, the icing is they were too drunk to even a throw a thank you out, them Beyatches...

Best part is the heaviest woman, (250ish) is still on the quad being pushed up the hill. There had to be a smaller one with a thumb somewhere.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Hahahahahaha

Also it's too bad Ryan's adjustable weight clutch kit flew apart on him right away, missed some good riding

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
I'm headed up to ride here this month. Thinking this will be where the next year ride will be. Watch the video and let me know what y'all think

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
We rode up there last june on a 3 day weekend Did Moose Walk/Moose Run and Red Dot out of Silver Bay. Rode right thru that camp ground. Looked nice. Trails were pretty cool. Just as LeRoy describes in the vid. I would go again.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
https://youtu.be/Y_vAlukO_5k
I'm headed up to ride here this month. Thinking this will be where the next year ride will be. Watch the video and let me know what y'all think
I'm down when you going? Looks like fun !!! You bring the wine
Lol I'll bring the box wine...I'm cheap like that. I think I'm gonna try and get up there sometime towards the middle to end of the month.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Im sad missed out on the excitement of pushing that wheeler out of the pond.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Here are a few photos

My son Garrett in a bit of a hole with Randomguywhorides looking on

Some of the 300 ladies on the Dirty Girls ride pulling into Nickersons

Back for a BBQ at Lollygagger77's

Great quote on a shirt.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,096 Posts