·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I'd / We'd be more likely to make that weekend.... :fing02:

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ouch I also didn't know that was fathers day weekend. Hmmmm what shld we do boys? Move it to the weekend after sounds good. Everyone ok with that?

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Just edit first page and moved it to the 21st

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I think that would be a great idea (June 21, 2014)..... and I/we would be far more likely to make it on a non-holiday weekend! I'll double check our calendar and update it for sure when I get home this evening.

Just Googled it for distance/time... only 153mi / 2hr 53min ride for me. Not to mention, get to ride some trails I haven't seen yet!!

I'd also like to try Nemadji some time.... next time (this summer) you guys head that way let me know!!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Count me in, I can probably get a handful of guys to come with too..

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Fine by me for 6/21

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,054 Posts

I'd also like to try Nemadji some time.... next time (this summer) you guys head that way let me know!!

I'm always free and can go on a days notice. Whenever ya want hit me up!

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
378 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I'm always free and can go on a days notice. Whenever ya want hit me up!
Sounds like a plan once the snows all gone!!

Wife just figured out, that is her weekend to work..... she'll try switching with someone! :D If not I'll (try) line up daycare and make a solo trip.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
never thought of Fathers day good thing for the switch, I would not of Made it my Dad is 77 and I would not miss a fathers day with my dad

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

let me know to. we travel around riding so we cld join for nemadji some time to. I wld need a week or so notice though.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
is anyone gonna camp out? That wld be a lot of fun. I think i wld be down for camping as long as we can get a sitter. Unless the ol lady stays home "which i wldnt mind i hate riding two up" lol need to get her a wheeler!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I'll give a definate maybe...
Snake River campground is right there. Never been tho

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
I'll be staying at my buddies in McGrath that weekend. Might be room for a couple more with enough notice. Depends on how many he has up, and there might be a bunch if they know there's a group coming.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Im down to stay where ever, be cool to party a little together after the ride.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
A place to park overnight would be cool, I can sleep in the race trailer
agree just need to park somewhere i got a tent to crash in. Otherwise im only a hr and a half away i can always drive home

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I may also be able to use a hunting shack for a guy or 2 in the area as well. Although sounds a bit quieter then what Ridin' has in mind!!!
EDIT: With room to park and crash

21 - 40 of 244 Posts