Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I'm counting minutes. Leaving at 6:00 am Saturday for Wayne National Forest to ride. I have never been there but it's said to be the best in Ohio. I hope to check out Hatfield McCoy West VA next year. I'm taking the new 550 X2 and the wife and heading out. If anyones rode there let me know if you have any sugestions. Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Little late for this but where did you end up going? I'm down here right now bow hunting. I'm just outside of Nee Straightsville that has a campsite for riders. Lots of trails between there & rt 33.

·
Registered
243 Posts
OK I'm counting minutes. Leaving at 6:00 am Saturday for Wayne National Forest to ride. I have never been there but it's said to be the best in Ohio. I hope to check out Hatfield McCoy West VA next year. I'm taking the new 550 X2 and the wife and heading out. If anyones rode there let me know if you have any sugestions. Thanks
I have rode there a lot over the past years. Best place I like, if primitive camping is P3. And the best trails there for a 4x4 is the Mine shaft trail, or Deer Stand loop. The best hill climb there is the 1985 loop, which is right off of Parking area #3. If you need electric camp site's there's William's or Wayne National Forest ATV Campground - Begley's Campground in New Straitsville. And in New Straitsville you can ride your quad through town!

I know this is after the fact, but hope you had a great time. Where did you end up staying and riding?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts