Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
I like WIX filters... NAPA has them #357 IIRC... 358 is the rest of the polaris line... the 67/800 take the 357.

CW

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Yes, Check here for a cross reference (All Popo's use the same oil filter)..... Motorcycle Oil Filter Cross Reference

I personally use the longer filter (3.5")... slightly larger oil capacity (by a couple ounces) and more filtering capacity/media material!!

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Pure One L14610 or L14612. One is a little longer than the other. Can be gotten at your friendly Wal Mart for less than 5 bucks.

Ronnie

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Yes, Check here for a cross reference (All Popo's use the same oil filter)..... Motorcycle Oil Filter Cross Reference

I personally use the longer filter (3.5")... slightly larger oil capacity (by a couple ounces) and more filtering capacity/media material!!
Your chart does not show any of the twins. (Unless I'm blind. Which I am at times... just as my wife. ;) )

Also the twins do use a different filter then the rest of the Polaris line.

On my '07 EFI if I where to use a longer filter my cap wrench would not work and possibly not even fit... The bosses for the CVT are right there about 1/4 - 3/8'' from the end of the filter... You can fit a longer filter on you 800? (Should be same same for me)

I think there is one or two digit in front of the three I am mentioning... I just checked and I tossed my packaging... (WIX/NAPA Gold filters numbers) But _357 is for the 600/700 & 800 and _358 all other POPO engines. :)

CW

1 - 6 of 6 Posts