·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will. There are 2 options for 2002 built before 1-2-02 uses aluminum. After 1-2-02 uses plastic. My plastic one leaks at the drain plug. If you tighten it the brass insert separates from the plastic and drip drip drip. Plastic is like $140. So replace it with an aluminum and problem solved. I just want to know if it will work.

Thanks again Will

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
Yes it will, do a search on here, there is one thread.
Will. There are 2 options for 2002 built before 1-2-02 uses aluminum. After 1-2-02 uses plastic. My plastic one leaks at the drain plug. If you tighten it the brass insert separates from the plastic and drip drip drip. Plastic is like $140. So replace it with an aluminum and problem solved. I just want to know if it will work.

Thanks again Will

Thanks,

Will
2012 Sportsman 400HO.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will. Not an idiot. But I have search threads with every key word and phrase I can think of. I cant find it. Any help?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Will. Not an idiot. But I have search threads with every key word and phrase I can think of. I cant find it. Any help?
The search feature sucks!! I've searched all kind of stuff and never find what I want! I c nothing wrong with posting questions even if they have been asked before Bc if all people did was search and get there answers this site would be dead!!

2013 850ho

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
The search feature sucks!! I've searched all kind of stuff and never find what I want! I c nothing wrong with posting questions even if they have been asked before Bc if all people did was search and get there answers this site would be dead!!

2013 850ho
I cant search from my phone, never any luck. I will do a search and post here.

Thanks,

Will
2012 Sportsman 400HO.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
FleeBay. Cheap. Pre 2001. Split open and clean any used tank. There was over an inch of sludge with small metal flakes in the two I bought.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts