Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets get a thread started so we can start meeting up and riding. I am already in touch with displacedtexancoastie, so lets all get on the same page and get to riding. I am going to try to get to big red this weekend, weather permitting but am always excited to travel to go ride just about anywhere. We have plenty of trails to ride on, post up on here so we can get to it!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, looks like me and some friends are possibly going to cross bar on saturday if anyone wants to join, hit me up!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I would meet up but we are going over to Arkansas to the wolf pen gap trails and stay there in the cabins but we will need to get a group together since the weather is getting a little warmer. BTW I like your signature I assume go OU coming from norman

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would meet up but we are going over to Arkansas to the wolf pen gap trails and stay there in the cabins but we will need to get a group together since the weather is getting a little warmer. BTW I like your signature I assume go OU coming from norman

Right on man, I've been wanting to try wolf pen also so it's on my list for the year. Look forward to getting a group together, meeting some people, and doing some riding! And yes I bleed crimson. Let's post when we are riding somewhere so folks can subscribe and make it easier to meet up!

·
Registered
24 Posts
We will be at Mill Creek 4/11 through 4/13. We'll be in a 13' 800 RZR with the big grins.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Im going to cross bar on monday

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well geez I would go to crossbar too but work weeks. Is mill creek in Arkansas? I need somewhere to go tomorrow...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well geez I would go to crossbar too but work weeks. Is mill creek in Arkansas? I need somewhere to go tomorrow...
Yes, there is a place to get on the south Canadian River by Norman, Tequila Flats. 405-426-0652 $10 I think, I haven't been there yet but plan to,

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll have to look at that one, only river access I've been to around here is the one on western and rock creek. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Any of you guys riding around the Mena Ar area April 25th-26th. What about Memorial Day Weekend?
Not into the mud so that is out for me. Just into the trail riding.

Ronnie

·
Registered
42 Posts
We're planning a trip to cross bar this summer. Memorial day weekend might be doable.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Any of you guys riding around the Mena Ar area April 25th-26th. What about Memorial Day Weekend?
Not into the mud so that is out for me. Just into the trail riding.

Ronnie
Unfortunately we aren't going to be in AR but we're probably going to hit up sundog in Lexington again. See if we can get further up river if anyone is interested in joining.

2013 Camo Sportsman 550
ATV Guru front and back
Rack Extenders
Superwinch Terra 35
27" Blackdiamond XTR'S

·
Registered
223 Posts
Canadian river in Lexington OK. Bout 45 mind south of Oklahoma city

2013 Camo Sportsman 550
ATV Guru front and back
Rack Extenders
Superwinch Terra 35
27" Blackdiamond XTR'S

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I may make sundog also, but also won't make mena for sure, with the kid coming gotta stay close to the house

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We went 9 miles one way on Saturday. Could have kept going, I've heard 20 miles or more depending on the water level

·
Registered
223 Posts
And I learned I gotta be more easy on the throttle I guess cause my 550 went through way more gas than the 570

2013 Camo Sportsman 550
ATV Guru front and back
Rack Extenders
Superwinch Terra 35
27" Blackdiamond XTR'S

1 - 20 of 32 Posts