Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was able to make a bracket to mount an old style Polaris glacier plow, frame etc (came off an 09 rzr) to my 2017 850 sp. I couldn't handle paying 900 bucks for a whole new set up. The plow/ frame and mount cane from my father who sold his rzr a few years ago and kept the plow. Here are some pics. Feels good not to shovel.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is underneath. Still need to paint and replace a few bolts with stainless ones. Used the original mount that bolted to the rzr, drilled a few new holes. Going to run it like this for a few snow falls and see how it does, may reinforce a bit more of need be. With the brackets I made and re using the rzr bracket it sits pretty well with 28" tires and suspension at 1/2

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well I was able to make a bracket to mount an old style Polaris glacier plow, frame etc (came off an 09 rzr) to my 2017 850 sp. I couldn't handle paying 900 bucks for a whole new set up. The plow/ frame and mount cane from my father who sold his rzr a few years ago and kept the plow. Here are some pics. Feels good not to shovel.

What size are those tires? I picked up my 18 last week and the factory tires need to go!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts