Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious because I don't know what I would do without royal to go to for inexpensive accessories parts and apparel.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
The "World Wide Web"..... has everything I'll ever need for my quad!

But if I choose not to shop there..... the local Polaris dealership or Napa Parts store has or can get it in a day too!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

But if I choose not to shop there..... the local Polaris dealership or Napa Parts store has or can get it in a day too!

Good to know! I wasn't sure if the states had any kind of power sports "grocery store" but I guess I'll wait to hear. Royal is different from the Polaris dealers since they house all the name brands for different things like motocross snocross and ATVs in the same building.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts

Good to know! I wasn't sure if the states had any kind of power sports "grocery store" but I guess I'll wait to hear. Royal is different from the Polaris dealers since they house all the name brands for different things like motocross snocross and ATVs in the same building.
In my area our local Cabela's, Fleet Farms, Dealers and the internet are about our only source for powersports items..... no "ATV Accessory Grocery Stores" here. :D

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
there are so many powersport stores on line....most have free shipping over a certain amount..plus have amazon.....like said NAPA you can get lots from also....they have a powersports catalog and also a yard equipment catalog and a Marine...

·
Registered
1,775 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I personally dnt recommend shopping in store at royal staff is usually very young with experience in one field I.e. motocross so it can be very frustrating I agree with mustbenice world wide Web or the dealer most hassle free way to go

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
I do a lot of shopping at Dennis Kirk as they are 10 miles away and carry a lot of stuff for every type of machine. ATV, motorcycle, snowmobile, dirt bikes, PWC etc. Used to be Shade Tree power sports here too but they just closed a month ago or so. I think the internet killed them and they had a poor location for walk in traffic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts