Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy decided to get a little wild on the hill, luckily the tree stopped him it was a long way to the bottom and he was rolling
no injuries and little damage to the Maverick

·
Registered
505 Posts
Good to hear that he was ok.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Good to hear all it okay..... did he buy a lotto ticket on the way home? Sounds like that tree, made it a lucky day!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Good thing he had a roll cage. Glad to hear he is ok.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
495 Posts
Yes, thankful for no injuries!! We have fun but I draw the line at taking too many chances. 24 or more miles out with limited phone signal and only certain areas a rescue helo can land, I am always on my Son and Grandsons about acting like a "horses butt". (Not saying your buddy was, just like to ride home what we ride in).
My Sons first time at H/Mc trails, he broke ranks and tried to burn around us when he saw an opening to the right......he ended up thigh deep in a water pit, the atv clinging to the lip of the bank by its 2 right side wheels, at about a 70 degree angle. He had to hold it up out of the water (death grip on the handlebars) til I could get a strap on it and tow him out. Needless to say, I said "Next time, stay in the f*****g line boy"!! (He was 41 at the time, lol) He is a quick study!! Never happened again!

·
Super Moderator
7,054 Posts
Now he knows the limits of his Maverick. Only one way to find that...

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
that'll put a dark spot on a bright day real quick. Glad no permanent damage.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Isn't that the rare four leaf clover tree? Glad no one was hurt, just pride . :ponder:

·
Registered
978 Posts
glad hes ok...no video i take it?????

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Like others have stated,.......he's ok, that's all that counts.
Life lesson learned.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts