Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
yes John is a good guy to talk to....I talked to him about fabricating a piece for me...he was telling me about the bumpers...you will be happy with them....its a better steel than others I was told...

·
Registered
378 Posts
Yup, agree, John is a pretty cool guy and wants to make sure you get what you pay for. I ordered mine and got it 3 weeks later. Put it on last week. He called me and told me when he was actually fabricating it and then let me know when it was shipping out. He also apologized about the delay but I do know he was backed up before I purchased it anyway. Wasn't in a real hurry.

Glad to hear you ordered one, You will be happy, It does look cool and well built.

BTW, What Machine is your new Brush Guard going on?

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Best buying experience I've had was with Guru.

We graced my wife's 850 with front and rear.. John even welded tabs for the 2 six inch LED lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,353 Posts
I looked at the welds on the imitators and they just aren't as good as the ORIGINAL GURU's. I know there is some lead time until u get them but believe me they are worth it. true American Exceptionalism defines the quality and craftsmanship in those bumpers.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I looked at the welds on the imitators and they just aren't as good as the ORIGINAL GURU's. I know there is some lead time until u get them but believe me they are worth it. true American Exceptionalism defines the quality and craftsmanship in those bumpers.
Plus I like supporting a guy (and his deceased father) hard work and design. They designed these over 9 years ago, and now this is Johns full time job. Its always easy to copy off from someone elses hard work after they did the R&D.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
You will be pleased. Tough as nails!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I've had a set on my 2012 500HO since it was new.

Excellent workmanship that never went downhill even though he was overwhelmed.
I'm glad to hear John has gotten his delivery schedule under control.

From orbit via Android.

·
Registered
3 Posts
How much did you pay Canadian? Are the prices on his Web site American? I just ordered some and did not think of that... uh oh!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts