Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just letting people know that ridinagain is a awesome guy to deal with and I would buy from again. he knows alot about clutchs

·
Registered
978 Posts
Great to hear! Been in contact with him I'm buying one in a few weeks from him. Keeps us updated on the performance

·
Registered
141 Posts
That's good to hear. That's what I was going to do but my dealer recommended an EPI clutch. I think I'm still going to go with the QSC. I just want to research it a little more.

·
Registered
978 Posts
That's good to hear. That's what I was going to do but my dealer recommended an EPI clutch. I think I'm still going to go with the QSC. I just want to research it a little more.
I've done hrs of research already....go with qsc.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. Your kit shipped out today with about 20 backordered 850 kits that finally came in yesterday. Finally all stocked back up!

·
Registered
978 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. Your kit shipped out today with about 20 backordered 850 kits that finally came in yesterday. Finally all stocked back up!
Are the 800's in?

·
Registered
141 Posts
So do you have more 850 kits available? Also, are there different kits for different application or is it a one size fits all kinda thing?

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Was only waiting on 850 kits as QSC ran out of weights a month ago and had an additional 2 week delay in the manufacturing process to get re stocked. I picked up about 60 kits yesterday and am fully stocked again with anything that anyone could need. 800s, 850s, 550s, 570s, and soon to be available, 1000s!!

EDHOutcast, every kit is specific to each rider and their machine and it's use. That said, a certain set of springs and weights may cover a multitude of versions of options and conditions on one machine but not another.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just got done installing my qsc clutch kit and all I got to say it's a totally different machine, pulls like a raped ape. thanks ridinagain

·
Registered
270 Posts
just got done installing my qsc clutch kit and all I got to say it's a totally different machine, pulls like a raped ape. thanks ridinagain
When I was ordering my kit, I told Ridinagain that I wanted the "arm stretching kit" I wonder if this will pull as hard as the "raped ape kit" ?, lol
Glad to here it made a noticeable difference :top:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When I was ordering my kit, I told Ridinagain that I wanted the "arm stretching kit" I wonder if this will pull as hard as the "raped ape kit" ?, lol

lol :rotflmao:

·
Registered
978 Posts
Gonna have to let us know. Might have to order the "like a bat out of hell" kit Lol. I'm very pumped to get mine! Less then a month away!!!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Well not wanting to rain on everybody's parade but I have a few issues with my QSC clutch from Ridinagain. I have two Xp's one with stock clutch, other with QSC. All other things are the same between the two quads.

Okay so here is my story: Aside from totally smoothing out my take offs so they now feel like I am driving though a vat of velvety whip cream compared to the stock clutch as well as the fact that it seems to have a lot more pull low down I am unable to get the front wheels off the ground.

Oh sure I could blame it on the fact that the temperature is -25 and the tires are as hard as granite blocks and the roads are more polished and slippery than a strippers cleavage but I choose not to. It MUST be the clutch kit! Okay so the stock one doesn't either but hey that's not its fault its stock.

Epi clutch is fine, I have one in my 500HO but it in no way is anything like the difference the QSC one makes. I will be getting a second one for my other XP as it sits in the garage and pouts. :)

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Mine pulls the front wheels quite easily --- on grass where i get traction.

·
Registered
27 Posts
utility quads are not built to do a wheelie, want to do a wheelie then buy a sports quad!!!!!
Who pissed in your Cheerios???????? :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I think some people do not get sarcasm. Or do not read posts completely.

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Well not wanting to rain on everybody's parade but I have a few issues with my QSC clutch from Ridinagain. I have two Xp's one with stock clutch, other with QSC. All other things are the same between the two quads.

Okay so here is my story: Aside from totally smoothing out my take offs so they now feel like I am driving though a vat of velvety whip cream compared to the stock clutch as well as the fact that it seems to have a lot more pull low down I am unable to get the front wheels off the ground.

Oh sure I could blame it on the fact that the temperature is -25 and the tires are as hard as granite blocks and the roads are more polished and slippery than a strippers cleavage but I choose not to. It MUST be the clutch kit! Okay so the stock one doesn't either but hey that's not its fault its stock.

Epi clutch is fine, I have one in my 500HO but it in no way is anything like the difference the QSC one makes. I will be getting a second one for my other XP as it sits in the garage and pouts. :)
haha like how you put it.. im gonna have to start using "more polished and slippery then a strippers cleavage" thats a good one

1 - 20 of 20 Posts