Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one ever mount one on a 2001sportsman 500 DUSE. Thinking about putting one on my bike and looking for any help or ideas
Thanks
NDIRISH

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Your talking about the Otter Outdoors "Moster Box" correct? They should fit no problems, AWESOME storage box and the available attachments they offer are great as well high quality.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I am....only problem I see is that there is a rail on the top of my rear rack..didn't know if I had to remove it but just looking at it am pretty sure I will...thanks for the reply
NDIRISH

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
You WILL have to remove your rear rack extension ("rail") which is no big deal EZ to do. Your going to LOVE that box, I would have one but my golden retriever likes to jump up on the back rack and ride along when I go for a cruise.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's the place I ordered mine from and your right great price..can't wait for it to come in..
Will post some pics when I put it on
Thanks
NDIRISH

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
I'm jealous

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just keeps getting better.....huntstuff is with in 30 min of my house....no shipping....driving over to their shipping dept to pick it up :veryhappy:

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
You need to stop posting.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Ha.

When you get time you should post a short review after the first time you use it and maybe a few pics as well. Did you order any of the attachments?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I don't now what an Otter box is, but this one fit inside my rack extensions on the back of my 01 DUSE Sportsman 500 HO

I had this machine for 10 years, now my son has it and I drive a 2011 550 XP.

·
Premium Member
2,419 Posts
I been looking at that Otter Box for a few years now. Just can't seem to come to grips with the shipping to the NorthEast. :ponder:
I want one for my 550 when I take it ice-fishing - would be perfect, especially with a couple of the accessories. :ponder:

·
Premium Member
2,419 Posts
I don't now what an Otter box is, but this one fit inside my rack extensions on the back of my 01 DUSE Sportsman 500 HO
The Otter Box is HUGE! over 10 cu.ft. of space inside. Ton of room for gear, if you are in the need. And it is one tough piece of equipment.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Ya with a dimensional shipping weight of 169lb it won't be cheap because it will be hit with a large parcel fee, would honestly be cheaper by freight if your regional to them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts