Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

New guy here. I recently acquired a 2000 Trail Blazer 250 2-stroke.
Unfortunately there was no Owner's Manual with it.

If anyone has any idea where I could get my hands on one that would be great, since I've tried searching for it but all I found were for sale, so I thought of trying this forum first before ordering one.

Thanks beforehand.

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:arco:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have a manual for everything from 1998-2003. I got it from half.com and it is amazing. Made by Haynes. I also have a manual that I purchased and downloaded. It only covers Polaris from 1996-1998 though. It might help you out though. If you want it let me know by PM. Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I found the owner's manual on Polaris' website for free. You can view it, but if you try to print it you'll have problems. Other than being a ridiculous 189 pages a PDF file that size prints out some crazy characters that make it pretty hard to read. I downloaded it to view but then found one at my local dealer for $25. Worth it, especially if I sell the quad. I know how much I like extras like that. Hope that helps.

Happy muddin'! :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi,

New guy here. I recently acquired a 2000 Trail Blazer 250 2-stroke.
Unfortunately there was no Owner's Manual with it.

If anyone has any idea where I could get my hands on one that would be great, since I've tried searching for it but all I found were for sale, so I thought of trying this forum first before ordering one.

Thanks beforehand.
There is a guy on E-bay that sells almost any of the ATV service manuals. A long time back I got one for about $8 on CD. I just went there this morning and didn't see any up for grabs today. Keep watching.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts