Polaris ATV Forum banner

Paddle tires on a XP 850

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  928sport 
#1 ·
Hi, I am new here but not to the XP 850's, I own a 2009 and a new 2013 and won't to run the 2009 more in the local dunes, "Pink corral sand dunes and maybe a trip once in awhile to Dumont dunes in Calif. I have been lookin at the STI 14" paddles and been thinking about putting them on all for corners, has anyone here run paddles on there 850's and if so what brand? I have only come up with the STI for 14" wheels since a 12" wheel will not fit the XP. I see RZR's all the time on paddles so why not a 850 that has better power to weight ratio? Any help would be great! Thanks

#4 ·
Seen an 850 at brule dunes with paddles. New scrambler but a girl was riding it so I didnt see how it performed. Im getting a set for mine but I want aggressive ones hers were fairly tame

#5 ·
You will have a hard time finding aggressive one's for 14" wheels, they may be out there but I have had no luck. STI has a molded one for UTV' that is 27-14-14 and even the smooth one's for the front. I think this is the way I am going to go, paddles front and rear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.