Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some information on Park Shark.

I live in Canada, in a small town near Toronto.

I ordered the 2003 600 sportsman ignition upgrade kit from the Ducati to the Kokusan kit.

I paid 490 USD. There was no mention of any further costs and the item was not flagged oversized or for further charges.

I then had to pay $40.00 through paypal to Part Shark as they said it was oversized and required more money to ship.

The package tracking was useless and the original tracking number was incorrect.

When Canada Post finally showed up at my house 18 days after I ordered it they said I had to pay $75.00 CDN customs fees.

So, needless to say, with exchange and all of these hidden costs, I am barely saving anyting and had to wait 18 days.

Just for your information if you are thinking of doing the same. Buy it in Canada and support your local dealership that will charge you more but they will have it on the shelf.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Or pick them up in the us at the border

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is a great idea if you have someone living over there or a post office box...I didnt have either this time around and I needed it quick.

The happy part of the story is that the ignition upgrade fixed the problem and it is running like a top.

Expensive upgrade, but hopefully will make the machine more dependable when it really counts...in the bush or swamp!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Thats good news

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts