Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: ALL parts have been sold. Thank you.

Hi All,I'm brand new to the forum, but will be learning as much as I can about my (new to me) 2004 Sportsman 500.

for now, I have a 1995 300 4x4, engine is trashed, but the rest is in decent working condition.

So far I've sold the gas tank and shroud, headlight and cover, gauge cluster, and seat.
Anything else is up for grabs. Plastics are in decent condition. Willing to take photos of anything you may need. Not looking to price gouge, just looking to help out some folks that I'll be soon be asking for help on my new ride.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Everything is sold, I no longer own this item. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 95 300 4x4 I bought off a guy that is in rough condition and need several parts for it. Only thing I got right so far is the electrical portion. Working on fuel, oil and vent lines now. They were all removed. No idea what goes where. Can you take pictures of these and send them? Alo overall pictures so I got an idea of what you got to sell? Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've sold off everything, so I won't be able to assist. I just edited the post so hopefully it will prevent confusion.

Thanks,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts