Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 Sportsman 700 EFI, 2004 Sportsman 500, 96 Explorer 400L, 93 Trail Boss 250. Also have an assortment of parts for 98-01 Scrambler 500 & Sportsman 500 along with some 03 Trail Boss 330 Parts
I am located In Iowa but I do ship.

·
Registered
345 Posts
You have front racks for the 98-01 sportsman 500? Pics? How much shipped to 30047?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What condition are fenders in. Does the side pieces come with and are the flares still on them?
Fenders are in good shape Normal scrapes and wear but no cracks and breaks. fender flairs are included but no side covers. side covers sold already on both sets

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Assume that's in the fuel tank? I don't think it's any good. Gas was probably 3 years old or better.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can pull it Monday and check it out. Sounds like it would fix yours as long as the sending units not bent up

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yeah let me know. I'd definitely be interested. Especially if I could see some pictures of what it looks like.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Looking for a carb,that fits 98 sportsman 500 please let me know

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you have the rear brake bracket for the Explorer? I need one, the bracket that connects to the brake pedal from the caliper.

Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
1 Posts
I could use a speedometer off the 2004 sportsman.Let me know what you would sell it for. It should be part number 3280431.

Thanks

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do you have the rear brake bracket for the Explorer? I need one, the bracket that connects to the brake pedal from the caliper.

Thanks, Dave
I do have the rear brake assembly yet. by bracket are you referring to the part that bolts on to the caliper and connects to the linkage rod?

1 - 20 of 257 Posts