Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to buy replacement parts for my 1999 Sportsman 500. It is almost impossible to find somewhere that carries parts for a quad that is 14 years old. I am looking for stock replacement lights, replacement shocks, etc. Also can anyone tell me where to buy a plow mount kit for this year sportsman. Amazon i believe has them but im not to sure if it actually will fit this make and model. Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Shouldn't be that hard. I have a 97 500. Try mrcycles.com cheapcycleparts.com cyclepartswarehouse.com bikebandit.com

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
If your looking for a plow mount....i was told the ATV frames are the same from 1998-2002..if i wrong some one correct me..but I got the answer here....any ways if you need a plow mount...Cycle Country..Part # 15-3550..fit my 2002 sport 500HO....the push tube has to be 14 1/2 in across the back on the mounting tabs that go into the mount....

I got mine at Powersport Superstore PowersportSuperstore.com

they also have the push tubes cheap also... Cycle Country Work Power 2000 Universal Push Tube 15-0001 this is the older style ..but i heard this one is a bit better over the improved one which is 15-0070..even with paying shipping they are cheap....or you can google the part numbers and look around.....

15-3550 mount
15-0001 old push tube
19-0070 new model push tube

if these fit your good to go...you just need to see if frame of 1999 an 2000 are the same

as for the lights...I seen where some one wired in 55 watt halogens in the stock light area...almost same size...worked very good....they have them up to 100 watts...lol..like daylight then...since you have the square light set up...I think?....

good luck....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts