Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to the Llewelyn Good Intent Hose Co. ATV run in Schuylkill Co. PA? I went last year and it was a good time. The entry price keeps going up ($40 this year now) which is a bit of a turn off. I know the event benefits the volunteer fire company and at the end they have participants pull a poker hand for a chance at a quad. Overall a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
428 Posts
Im only going if you bring Burger King again this year

·
Premium Member
9,942 Posts
That's about a 150 mile drive for me.

How good is the run? What type of terrain is it? How many miles of riding? When is the ride?

·
Registered
428 Posts
It was around 30 ish miles last year, maybe a little more. Typical NEPA terrain. mostly just wooded trails with some mud sections if you choose to participate in that. There are trails around it though too. It isnt anything all that challenging if thats what youre looking for. There were some times last year where we were stopped in the trail due to a "traffic jam" of machines. That was due to everyone watching guy play in the big mud pits though.

Reactions: bp405

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's about a 150 mile drive for me.

How good is the run? What type of terrain is it? How many miles of riding? When is the ride?

http://llewellynhose.com/atvrun/

It's a good time. About 30+ miles with one way traffic. It's a a combo of easy trails and mud. The deep stuff is optional and is a shit show with guys with highlifters and RZRs. Check the link I think it's august 5th.

·
Premium Member
9,942 Posts
Thanks for the info fellas.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info fellas.

Also, I saw a few quads with over heating issues. So they have a rad power washing station I think it's like $3 or $5. Of the 6 or so stops to get cards I think one or two had food stops. We usually bring a case of beer and keep on the down low.

·
Premium Member
9,942 Posts
Was just looking at my calendar and August 5th I have a make-wish found raiser to be at.

Sounds like a good time. Maybe I'll be able to catch the next one.

Reactions: GWalt850
1 - 9 of 9 Posts