Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone! Just wanted to get an idea of where everyone was located at in Pennsylvania. I live in a small town in Clearfield County, about 45 minutes north and west of State College.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never been there but would like to go sometime. I mostly do all my riding close to home with my kids but since I got my Sportsman a few weeks ago I've been anxious to get out and go for a big ride.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
829 Posts
I live in the Kittanning area (northeast of Pittsburgh). In addition to local riding, we go to the National Forest Trails near Marionville, Snowshoe, Bloody Skillet, & some of the other clubs within a couple hours.

·
Registered
74 Posts
hey yall i'm from just outside erie right up on the lake.. i also am a local rider but i hope in spring i can get to some of these trails!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Live in lebanon county, ride up north in potter county on some state trails and also on a hunt club lease in potter. Also have been up in the tower city area.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Live in lebanon county, ride up north in potter county on some state trails and also on a hunt club lease in potter. Also have been up in the tower city area.

I just seen on the news this am a man from ( I think they said) Lebanon died in a atv crash in potter county ove the weekend.

RIP to the man.

·
Registered
20 Posts
What's up? I live in Jeannette, PA, about a half an hour east of Pittsburgh. Trails are scarce locally (but pretty cool if you put the time in to search for them), but me and a friend have been to Slippery Rock and plan to go to Marionville as soon as hunting season is over. If anyone has any info on Southwestern PA trails, please let me know. Thanks, PA brothers :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm in Berks county.. hows the potter county area?? where is it exactly? any help please :-D
I have a cabin up there, it is West of Mansfield on RT 6, there is a campground there that the state ATV trail goes right through. (Potter county family campground)its about a 3.5 hour drive from here. Besides the state trails there are a bunch of township dirt roads that are open for ATVS, I think there are a few openings in the lease that I am involved in, $200 a year, 6,000 acres with a lot of trails/roads, they try to keep the atv riding to a minimal during hunting season for obvious reasons, from what I understand there are a lot of members who don't even hunt, just joined for the riding. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I Live in Indiana and ride locally at friends houses. May do some serious state trail rides next year
Tri County ATV & Rescue is just east of you off 422. You need to check it out if you haven't already.

·
Registered
315 Posts
so you can't ride those trails right now?? or can you? I'm not too far from there, can I just ride them? or must I camp to do that. How do you become a member? Might have to just keep riding up at St. Clair I guess...

·
Registered
20 Posts
What's up? I live in Jeannette, PA, about a half an hour east of Pittsburgh. Trails are scarce locally (but pretty cool if you put the time in to search for them), but me and a friend have been to Slippery Rock and plan to go to Marionville as soon as hunting season is over. If anyone has any info on Southwestern PA trails, please let me know. Thanks, PA brothers :)
Just bumping for more info...thanks!

·
Registered
721 Posts
I joined Indian Creek Valley ATV club in Donegal. 32 miles of trails in the woods.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts